Sunday, March 27, 2016

Just trying this out

It has been a long time. Things are crazy here and I'm hoping they slow down. I am reading a good book by Max Lucado. The name of the book is, 

You'll Get Through This

“You'll get through this. It won't be painless. It won't be quick. But God will use this mess for good. In the meantime don't be foolish or naïve. But don't despair either. With God's help you will get through this.” 
― Max LucadoYou'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times

I have been in a pit and I'm trying to pull out. I am enjoying the encouragement.

Time for this old girl to go to bed. The dog is snoozing, so I will join him.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Awesome post Christy~ so glad you're back to blogging for however little or however long...always loved your posts and how you love you family and Bob.