Thursday, March 15, 2012

Breaking my neighbor...........



First, who is my neighbor? Everyone!!! Some live closer than others but in my mind, everyone is my neighbor in some sense. The people that live around me in homes are my neighbor. I just think it is much more than that. The people that I associate with are my neighbors. I think everyone is.

Why did I make a post called breaking my neighbor? Glad you asked. I get out regularly. Mostly, when I am out, I hear people tearing other people down. When did we get to this point? Why did we get to this point? Why do we want to break people down? Aren't we called to love our neighbors? I can love you and still not agree with everything you do. I don't have to try to tear you down to make me look good.

My heart hurts. I do try to make a stand for what I believe in. I do believe that if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. I don't want to be led in a direction that is against what I believe in. I do want to be what I think I am supposed to. I am going to take a stand to love my neighbors more. I don't want to be the one that kicks them or tries to break them. The devil doesn't need my help. Anyone want to stand with me and love more?

Just thinkin'. Just sayin'.

No comments: