Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crazy Busy week coming up



I will be leaving on Thursday to go work the Emmaus Walk. I just went to the closing for the men. It is amazing to hear those guys sing. It just blesses me. I know that this Women's walk is going to be awesome. The devil is fighting hard. I know the Winner! I am taking meds for a bladder infection and mine is mild compared to other things that are going on. I am so excited to see just what God is going to do. He is always amazing! I will be cleaning, doing laundry and getting things ready for when I leave. It will take me all week. Patrick is going back to school tomorrow. So, that means I will have two kids in school and I will have some time on my hands. I would like to find a part time clerical job. That would be too great. We will see how it goes.

We had a great church service. It is great to have a church family again. Well, I have no other big words of wisdom. Hope this is a great week for everyone. Life is a great thing!!!

No comments: