Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This is my day....


I absolutely have a choice. I can choose to live in chaos. I can choose to have peace even in a horrible place. I woke up this morning with a lot on my mind. We had a family member that was in a horrible accident. I am very concerned for her and her mom. It absolutely put my life in perspective. I woke up the boys this morning for school. Patrick just didn't want to get up. I was growling before we left. It hit me hard that our cousin is fighting for life and I am here with my boys. We take life for granted so easily. God is here all the time. God calms the storm or sometimes calms the child. I need to do better! I am feeling convicted to not take life for granted.

I am getting ready to go and work an Emmaus walk. This always brings on so many other problems. The devil NEVER wants us to go where we will be blessed. He has fought tooth and nail to interupt this walk. My God is bigger. He has a plan and it will work. I am getting so excited. Only 2 days till the walk.

I am going to try and live a little today. Hope you all do too. Leave me a comment and tell me something you did today.

No comments: